We invite you to present a 2017-18 Semester II SOS Workshop!
The Secrets of Success (SOS) Workshops are:
- 30-40 minute presentations
- Open to all UIndy students
- Presented by UIndy faculty or staff
- Focus on academic strategies (time management, how to study science, test taking, etc.)
- Some topics have included life skills (resumes, volunteerism, and staying healthy)
- Workshops are coordinated by the Academic Success Center
- Workshops held in Schwitzer 010
- Workshop times vary based on the day of the week
We need to know which of the days of the week below work best for you, and a title and description of what you would like to present.
Mondays — 7:10-7:50pm
Tuesdays — 3:10-3:50pm
Wednesdays — 12:10-12:50pm
Fridays — 11:10-11:50am
If you are interested, please contact Brenda Bassi at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 26.