The University of Indianapolis is pleased to announce an important voluntary employee benefit, Group Long Term Care Insurance.
Why consider long term care insurance?
It covers expenses for long term care services received at home, in the community or in a nursing facility. Here are a few quick points to consider:
• Neither health nor disability insurance will cover this kind of care.
• Relying on government programs may not be a viable solution.
• Without insurance, the costs of these services may have to come out of your savings or income.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn what long term care insurance can do to help protect your financial future. As a University of Indianapolis benefit eligible employee, you can now get this coverage at competitive group rates. Coverage under this Program is portable, so it can move with you if you change jobs, retire or leave the University.
ENROLLMENT PERIOD: October 11, 2017 to November 3, 2017
To see what this could mean for you, beginning October 11, click here or attend an on-campus group meeting:
- Tuesday, October 24th in the Health Pavilion Theatre / Auditorium at 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., & 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 25th in the Health Pavilion Theatre / Auditorium at 9:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m
- Wednesday, October 25th in the Human Resources Conference Room at 1:00 p.m. & 2:30 p.m.
OR to speak with a Program expert, call 800 416.3624
With this Group Long Term Care Insurance Program, there is streamlined underwriting if you are an eligible full-time, actively-at-work employee under age 66 and apply during this enrollment period. This is a limited time offer and will not be available each year with the same terms.
This material is part of a solicitation for Group Long Term Care Insurance under Group Policy number 17513 on policy form series 7053, underwritten by Genworth Life Insurance Company.