The UIndy Benefits/Wellness Fair takes place in the Health Pavillion Lobby & Theatre, Sept. 19 – 21.
Financial Wellness Day September 19th 10AM – 2PM:
Vendors will be on site representing:
- One America Life & Disability Insurance
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Travelers Home and Auto Insurance
- RetireWise Financial Education Class
- Emeriti Retiree Healthcare Program
- Social Security Administration (Medicare)
- TIAA Retirement Plan
- Social Security and Medicare Seminar Hosted By Charo Boyd (Bio Attached) In Health Pavilion Theatre 11:30 – 1:30
Emotional Wellness Day September 20th 10AM – 2PM: Vendors will be on site representing:
- ComPsych Guidance Resources (Employee Assistance Program)
- FREE CHAIR MASSAGES!
Physical Wellness Day September 21st 10 AM – 2PM: Vendors will be on site representing:
- Anthem Medical Insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Christ Hospital Knee and Hip Replacement Center Of Excellence
- Kroger Health Screenings – FREE BASIC HEALTH SCREENINGS!
Additional vendors will be onsite each of the three days. All events will take place in the health pavilion lobby and theatre.
For additional information please contact Matt Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org