The UIndy Copy Center is now open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with new social distancing procedures in place.
Beginning August 3, the University will also partner with Moeller Printing to provide expanded printing services, including a new ordering portal which can be found here: UIndy Digital Storefront. Moeller Printing has been in business for more than 90 years servicing several local clients including the University of Indianapolis Business cards, letterhead, brochures, copies, etc. can be ordered directly from the new portal.
Here are some important updates that will be in effect during Phases 1, 1.5, and 2 of the UIndy Road to Re-engagement Plan:
- Orders need to be picked up in person at the Copy Center (Esch 046). We will not be able to deliver orders to individual offices.
- We ask that only one person enter the Copy Center at a time due to limited space and the need for social distancing.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted at the time of service. Departmental account codes and credit cards are also accepted when placing an order via the portal.
- Lamination, large format/poster printing and color copy/printing services will now be provided by the Copy Center and will no longer be available through the IT department.
- If you need services that are not listed in the online menu, please contact the Copy Center via phone at (317) 791-5726 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a reminder, anyone entering a campus building is required to wear a face mask during Phases 1, 1.5, and 2 of the UIndy Road to Re-engagement.
We look forward to partnering with Moeller Printing to continue providing the high-quality printing services you’ve come to expect from the UIndy Copy Center. Should you have any questions about placing an order, please contact email@example.com.